Fulfilling the role of the Client-Developer
- Formalization of the initial and permissive documentation.
- Preparation of the design brief.
- Obtaining technical conditions to connect to the external utilities.
- Control over the process of the elaboration of design documentation and its subsequent approval with the authorized bodies, including State expertise.
- Obtaining permission to construct from the relevant state authority.
- Providing stamped approval of working design documentation. Organization and participation in the commissioning of the completed project. Signing the act of acceptance for the completed building.
- Formalization of the conclusion of the state construction supervisory body and other authorities with regard to the conformance of the completed project to the technical regulations, requirements and design documentation.
- Obtaining permission to commission the project from the relevant state authority and to put the building into operation.