Technical and Legal Due Diligence of investment projects
- Due diligence with regard to the existence and formalization of the title, design and “as-built” documentation and its conformity to the requirements of town-planning legislation
- Checking the initial and permissive documentation necessary to develop an investment project in terms of its completeness, formalization, and the terms of validity of the documents.
- Provision of recommendations and assistance, if required, with documentation that has not been suitably formalized
- Visual survey of the technical status of the load bearing and protective structures, MEP equipment and main systems associated with the building.
- Issuing recommendations with regard to the repair or reconstruction of existing buildings and constructions, or their demolition where necessary when considering investment projects